No USCIS fax number available I-765- I-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No USCIS fax number available I-765- I-485

I contacted USCIS yesterday, the tier 1 officer was super helpful. I spent until 9 pm last night in office depot attempting to fax the documents for the second time in three weeks. To no avail! Busy or No Answer. I called again this morning as I have one document from the Immigration Judge that apparently they do not have. It was explained I have to mail in my documents as the fax number is faulty. I then decided I would try an infopass at least the document I have would help with my expedited situation. That also is stuck on just today's date. Yet yesterday it gave all of next week! SMH

Originally posted by Londonbroil View Post
    I contacted USCIS yesterday, the tier 1 officer was super helpful. I spent until 9 pm last night in office depot attempting to fax the documents for the second time in three weeks. To no avail! Busy or No Answer. I called again this morning as I have one document from the Immigration Judge that apparently they do not have. It was explained I have to mail in my documents as the fax number is faulty. I then decided I would try an infopass at least the document I have would help with my expedited situation. That also is stuck on just today's date. Yet yesterday it gave all of next week! SMH
    Did they allow you to mail your evidence?

Comment

No fax

They said I could but there were not guarantees that it would get to someone any quicker. I have made an infopass appointment now, so that I physically hand over the documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X