ead no updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ead no updates

hi everyone! i have been reading posts and noticed that most received updates on their cases on the USCIS page tracker, and im worried that im being left out. are there anyone here who has not received an update?

married to USC
    USCIS received filed I130, I131, I485, I765 on March 26, 2018
    received notice on 04/04/2018
    fingerprints done 04/25/2018

and no update since then.
    any one experiencing the same?
    any suggestions on what i can do?

all comments are highly appreciated, thank you!

Originally posted by starr223 View Post
    hi everyone! i have been reading posts and noticed that most received updates on their cases on the USCIS page tracker, and im worried that im being left out. are there anyone here who has not received an update?

married to USC

Hey. I have no updates on the EAD,but i got my interview scheduled for Oct 3rd.PD April 13th. I am from Charlotte,NC.
    If God allows, I might get the GC before anything else...
    Good luck!

Comment

L2 EAD Renewal A18

Hi Any updates on EAD renewals for L2 Dependents class A18 processing times.
      I applied for renewal of EAD, and it was received by USCIS on May 21, 2018, and the last update was on June 14, 2018 where it refers that "Name is Updated" since then no information.
      It used to take 2-3 months but currently it shows 2-5 months and historical average processing time is 4.1 month.

Also unable to approach USCIS as while filing for status online it tells that the case is within normal processing time, not sure what to do next, it's getting frustrated each day.
      Anything that we can do to expedite.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by starr223 View Post

married to USC

I have similar case (except I posted my papers one month later than you), but I haven't seen any update on USCIS page. Last update was 123 days ago saying "we received your case". But we haven't received RFE either, so I assume everything should be ok? This is driving me crazy!

Comment

I received an email/text about a week ago that they will be sending a letter RFE but they relate it to the 485 application. We received the letters, they were just asking for a copy of federal tax return. We sent it the day after we received the letter and on wednesday it was received at Lee?s summit address.
          I wonder how ling will it take for them to review the case, and if they should notify me that tgey have received it.
          Also, is this correlated to the approval of my EAD??
          10 more days and then i can file an OUTSIDE THE NORMAL PROCESSING TIME. Im just hoping within those days it still possible to receive my card so i can get on with my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Oana Mirzac View Post
            Hey. I have no updates on the EAD,but i got my interview scheduled for Oct 3rd.PD April 13th. I am from Charlotte,NC.
            If God allows, I might get the GC before anything else...
            Good luck!
            Thats great news! I?m glad you have better update on your GC. Good luck with the interview and hope you also get updates on ur ead.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TanjaRM41 View Post
            I have similar case (except I posted my papers one month later than you), but I haven't seen any update on USCIS page. Last update was 123 days ago saying "we received your case". But we haven't received RFE either, so I assume everything should be ok? This is driving me crazy!
            Its really a long wait, i feel better knowing im not aline in this. We can hope for the best and maybe encouraging each other! Haha. The worst part i think is keeping your mind off of it but staying at home can be boring and causing us to be anxious and overthink the situation. But then again, lets hope for the best!just a little more patience.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X