EAD Expedite Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Expedite Request

File date for my husband?s I765 was Aug 2, 2018. His current work visa expires November 30,2018. He will lose his job and all benefits if it is not received by then. We filed the expedite request on October 25th and just got the letter to send supporting documentation. Any advice on what all to send to them for supporting documentation? We have 2 letters from his company stating that he would lose his positions and benefits along with how it would be a loss to the company as well. We are also sending copies of our mortgage/car payments as these would not be able to get paid if he is unable to work.

Originally posted by eschn2713 View Post
    File date for my husband?s I765 was Aug 2, 2018. His current work visa expires November 30,2018. He will lose his job and all benefits if it is not received by then. We filed the expedite request on October 25th and just got the letter to send supporting documentation. Any advice on what all to send to them for supporting documentation? We have 2 letters from his company stating that he would lose his positions and benefits along with how it would be a loss to the company as well. We are also sending copies of our mortgage/car payments as these would not be able to get paid if he is unable to work.
    The evidence you have so far should be able to prove a valid reason for expediting under the severe financial loss category. good luck and i hop it works out for you both.
    if anything, you can always contact your congressman just in case, to help push for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X