Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD Expedite Timeline (Ongoing) Anyone with Similar Case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Expedite Timeline (Ongoing) Anyone with Similar Case?

Hi,

I put in EAD Expedite request on Nov 2, 2018 after waiting 210 days for it to process renew. I am well outside the processing time.

Since November 2 was Friday, my status was updated on Monday Nov 5. Here is the timeline and the message.

11/2/2018 Expedite request made, called uscis customer service.
    11/5/2018 Expedite request registered : On November 5, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T----MSC, was assigned to an officer for response.
    11/6/2018 On November 6, 2018, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T----MSC.
    11/6/2018 Same day: On November 6, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T----MSC, was completed.
    11/9/2018 Received a response by mail it reads: The Status of this service request (service request type: Expedite) is: We received your request to expedite the decision on your application. Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly.

Today is 11/12/2018 Veteran's day (observed) the USCIS customer phone is not available.

Anyone with similar case progress?
    How and when did you receive the request for evidence and the response?

I have not received any request for evidence yet and I am worried that they sent that email to wrong email.

I would appreciate any help, thank you in advance, please share your experience or any input is appreciated.

Originally posted by pierisangelika View Post
    Hi,

I put in EAD Expedite request on Nov 2, 2018 after waiting 210 days for it to process renew. I am well outside the processing time.

Since November 2 was Friday, my status was updated on Monday Nov 5. Here is the timeline and the message.

11/2/2018 Expedite request made, called uscis customer service.
    11/5/2018 Expedite request registered : On November 5, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T----MSC, was assigned to an officer for response.
    11/6/2018 On November 6, 2018, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T----MSC.
    11/6/2018 Same day: On November 6, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T----MSC, was completed.
    11/9/2018 Received a response by mail it reads: The Status of this service request (service request type: Expedite) is: We received your request to expedite the decision on your application. Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly.

Today is 11/12/2018 Veteran's day (observed) the USCIS customer phone is not available.

Anyone with similar case progress?
    How and when did you receive the request for evidence and the response?

I have not received any request for evidence yet and I am worried that they sent that email to wrong email.

I would appreciate any help, thank you in advance, please share your experience or any input is appreciated.
    any update?
    C(9) F1-AOS - married to USC (I- 485, I-130, I-765, I-131)
    09/28/18 : PD
    10/15/18 : 4 NOAs
    10/19/18 : Bio appt. letter
    10/29/18 : Bio done
    12/19/18 : new card being produced

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X