Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ead/ap

Hi

I recently entered USA using my EAD/AP combo card. On entry, the officer at the port of entry stamped my passport "Paroled until Dec 2019". My current combo card is expiring in March 2019. My question is, do I need to renew my advance parole or will the stamp on my passport should be good enough to enable me to re-enter USA until 2019? Does anyone have a similar experience?

Originally posted by rajask View Post
    Hi

I recently entered USA using my EAD/AP combo card. On entry, the officer at the port of entry stamped my passport "Paroled until Dec 2019". My current combo card is expiring in March 2019. My question is, do I need to renew my advance parole or will the stamp on my passport should be good enough to enable me to re-enter USA until 2019? Does anyone have a similar experience?
    The entry stamp and your I-94 refers to the period of stay of your current entry (which doesn't matter anyway since you have a pending I-485). It has nothing to do with later entries to the US. You can use your Advance Parole to enter the US until its expiration date, in March 2019.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

As newacct pointed out, current passport stamp has no bearing on subsequent entries. So, you will have to renew your AP if you would like to use it after its current expiry date.
      Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X