Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August filers

Hi everyone,

Please is there anybody that filed EAD or form i-765 on or after August 24th and has been approved?

my PD is August 24th and its at NBC and until now i haven't received update. I have I-485 interview this month. Does it really happen to be scheduled for interview and yet never received approval notice for EAD?

Is there anybody with similar issue?

Thank y'all
    Attached Files

I have read several cases that people get the GC soon after interview and never received the EAD.
    Some get the EAD a couple of weeks before interview and GC a week after interview.

I hope you get approved on the spot and get GC soon after, then you don't need EAD.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Same here. The PD for my i765 / i485 (family-based) is Aug 9, at the National Benefits Center. The status for my i765 still hasn't changed from "case was received". Sent a service request more than 30 days ago to ask why it's taking more than 6 months, and nobody has replied yet.

Comment

Yeah my RD is Aug 24 2018 at NBC
        Family based
        Still waiting on EAD, still stuck on "Case was Received."

No sign of interview being scheduled soon.
        Called T2 officers twice , raised Service Request for outside of normal processing time but it has not been assigned for processing since Feb 11 2019....I really don't know how they process things over there since September filers are already receiving their EADs.

Comment

My interview is in a couple weeks, yet no news on our EAD.
          10/26/2018 - PD
          11/01/2018 - Finger Print Fee deducted/G28 form rejected
          11/19/2018 - Bio Appointment Received
          11/26/2018 - Bio Appt (Missed)
          11/28/2018 - Bio walk-in
          12/06/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
          02/12/2019 - Interview Scheduled!
          03/14/2019 - EAD Card Being Produced

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
            I have read several cases that people get the GC soon after interview and never received the EAD.
            Some get the EAD a couple of weeks before interview and GC a week after interview.

I hope you get approved on the spot and get GC soon after, then you don't need EAD.

Thank you for such an explanation. Actually, NBC makes its initial review for the case to be scheduled for an interview earlier. I received " case is ready to be scheduled for interview'' earlier last year late November 2018. So look out for such update on your case soon. The field office's adjudication is what takes much of the time to be scheduled fpr an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

Originally posted by Ooss91 View Post
              Yeah my RD is Aug 24 2018 at NBC
              Family based
              Still waiting on EAD, still stuck on "Case was Received."

No sign of interview being scheduled soon.
              Called T2 officers twice , raised Service Request for outside of normal processing time but it has not been assigned for processing since Feb 11 2019....I really don't know how they process things over there since September filers are already receiving their EADs.

. My actual PD for i-485 was 26th July which i forgot to file my EAD and then filed that later on August 24th. it's a headache waiting and no encouraging results butI believe your status would be updating soon. just sit tight.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Teto00 View Post
              My interview is in a couple weeks, yet no news on our EAD.

We are almost in the same situation. Now I think what matters most is the interview because after that EAD and its correspondence would not be necessary. Best of luck with your interview. Don't forget to share your experience after the interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fraktal View Post
              Same here. The PD for my i765 / i485 (family-based) is Aug 9, at the National Benefits Center. The status for my i765 still hasn't changed from "case was received". Sent a service request more than 30 days ago to ask why it's taking more than 6 months, and nobody has replied yet.
              I think EAD processing time at NBC isn't very assured so pray to be scheduled for an interview anytime soon. waiting is frustrating but hold on tight. Best of luck

Comment

Any one posted AOS application to CHICAGO lock box , delivered, arround Arround August 16, for employment .based No recipt . I live in missouri, sent Via Fedex. No receipt yet

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X