Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Extension

Hi

I am working on a L2 EAD, which is going to expire in Jan 2007. I know that I have to apply for an extension at least 3 months before the expiration.

Here I have problem that my spouse's L1 petion is also expiring in the month of Jan 2007. And their comapny has applied for an extension of petition.
    As per current service center statistics they are processing the applications filed in the month of May 2006.
    We applied for an extension in the month of Aug 2006. At current rate we can only get our L1 extension papers in the month of Dec/Jan.

So what I have to do now? Can I go ahead and apply without extension papers? or I have to wait till the extensions papers are released?
    Is there any other options in this situation.

Currently I am working if I don't get extension I will loose my job.If anyone come across this kind of situation please suugest the available options.

Appreciate your opinions.

Thanks
    Baabee

Hi

Its better that you wait till the extension papers come. My hubby is also on L1 and applied for extension in November and we got the papers by the month of December. So now am going to apply for renewal of EAD. So its always better to wait till the extension as you may need the I-94 papers for supporting renewal of EAD.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X