Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent Help with Advance Parole Filing

Hi

I am trying to file Paper based Advance Parole ( I-131) for me and my family.

I have few questions regarding process and forms. Appriciate your hlep with those.

(1) I Last enetered as F-1. My F-1 visa stamp has expired. I currently have H-1B approved but never stamped on my passport. My I-140 approved and I-485 pending.

On form I-131 in section 3. "Class of admission" what I should write " F-1 "or "H-1B"?

(2) If I check on "More than One trip" in Part-7 section -1 of the form, does the process differ in any way? Does it need any extra fee? Does it need any extra document to support the multiple entry AP application? Will it affect approval in any way? How long (one yr two year?) is AP, once it is approved, is valid?

(3) I never had applied for EAD based on pending I-485 and does not intend to do so in near future.

Does I need to apply for EAD to get AP? and in Cover letter for my AP do I need to mention EAD or it is not required?

(4) For my sons ( 15 yrs age) can I sign as a person preparing form?
    thanks for your help with AP application.

(5) Where can we get appropriat photos for I-131. I went to Wallgreen and CVS but both told they all have digital photographs only. Also they also dont take side view they all take frontal view? so where can we get approriate photos for I-131 (Advance Parole)

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X