Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long after "Card production ordered" status

Hi,
    My wife is on L2 and got an email saying that her EAD application status is "Card production ordered". The problem that she is facing now is that she has been offered a job, but the employers are not willing to wait too long. I wanted to know how long it usually takes for the EAD card to arrive once the status becomes "Card production ordered". Any past experiences?
    She applied in California Service Centre and we live in California.

Thanks in advance...

Re:

it can take upto 10 days at least to get your card in MAIL. my card was ordered on 13th Feb, and I got it in mail on 20th Feb. my file was in Missouri. So not sure how long California will take.

Good luck.. you can print that page "Card ordered" as a proof.

Comment

do you mean to say that printing the "card ordered" page enough proof to start working? or does one have to wait for the card to be in hand before starting to work?

Thanks in advance..

Comment

you must have the card in hand to get to work, however, you can print out a copy and contact the employer or better if you can scan or fax that page for their confirmation, as long as they are trustworthy employers.

your card should be here soon. it's good to have that page printed out.

On what date exactly the page was updated with "Card production ordered"? it can take upto 10 days (as I mentioned) for the card to be sent to you. It could take more than 10 days as well. Please make sure that your mailbox has your name printed on it..

Good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X