Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD & Advance Parole

Hi Guys,

I filed I-140, 485, alongwith EAD & Advance Parole for myself and my wife, which was received by Vermont Centre on 09 September 03. My wife has received her EAD on 17 Feb 04, where as there is no word on my case. I am presently on H1B and my wife on H4. VSC processing time says that they are processing EAD applications received on or before 29 Oct 03. Can anyone suggest or comment on how she got the EAD [though I am delighted] and the main appllicant is still waiting for a reply. Thanks

EAD

Hi

I have a friend who got his EAD after his wife got it.
    You should me getting it in a month from the date your wife got it.

Comment

H4 Can I have EAD?

HI all,

I am presently H4 visa and my wife H1B and We live in USA - New Jersey.
      Can anyone suggest me if Can I obtain an EAD based on this status?

Best regards,

Nick

Comment

EAD help please

EAD help

This is the info from i received regarding my EAD receipt

I-765
        Receipt date 11/24/03
        Receipt # EAC-04-042- ****

This is the message i'm getting from BCIS website on the status..But according to procesing Dates Vermont centre is February 27th 2004.

Receipt Number: eac04042 ****

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on December 2, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 60 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Could u please let me know whom i need to contact regarding my EAD

Comment

Re: EAD help please

You should be able to call the NVC # listed on the receipt notice and file a case status enquiry assuming you did not file a change of address.

Once the processing date for your category shows as more than 30 days from your receipt date you are eligible to file this.

I filed on 11/4/2003. Till April 2004 it was not approved. I filed a case status enquiry and within 2 weeks it was approved and sent. I have already received mine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X