Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Processing EAD

Hi !

I'm on K3 visa allowed to apply EAD (I-765). I sent my EAD application on 10/27/03 but 'til now have yet to receive any Receipt Notice from INS. After one month, I called INS and was told that since I didn't get the notice they will send me another (1st) copy within 30days. I was also told that one way to check if INS received my application is to check if the money order was "cashed" (I checked that it was cashed on 11/03/03).

After another 30days (60days after my original applicaton), I again called INS and (again) was told that they will send me another (2nd) receipt notice copy. 3 weeks after, I still do get any copy.

On 02/03/04 will already be the 90th day of my application, which means I can apply for an interim (EAD) permit. BUT I need the receipt notice to do this. Can anybody please help me what should I do next???

Thanks !
    Bhupendra

ead

I am sorry for ur situation. U have to keep trying calling INS and ask them as to watt u shud do now. Atleast ask them for the WAC ( receipt) number, so that with that, u can get ur interim EAD.

All the best

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X