fast EAD renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fast EAD renewal

I statred working with one of the real estate brokers after getting my EAD. But I forgot to apply for renewal well in advance. I applied for renewal 3 weeks before it expiry. I work as independent contractor and paid on commission basis on any transaction.

So my question is: Can I stay associtated with my broker until I get my EAD renewed ?

Other question is:
    Is there any way to expedite the EAD processing to get it early ?

You can not work without a valid EAD.

It takes 60-90 days nowadays to get the EAD. But you can make an infopass to your Local DO, with a letter from your Broker, requesting (pleading/begging) them to send an email to the NBC to expedite your EAD.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

what is NBC

Whhat is NBC?

Comment

The National Benefits Center for USCIS. Where all of the EADs and APs are processed.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Letter format for renewal ead

Hi again
          I would like to know is there any letter format for EAD renewal from manager..

Comment

No letter template or format. Just have him explain the situation and how important is for the company that you continue working.

Comment

thanks

thanks for the valuable information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X