No announcement yet.

AP Question for PraetorianXI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to you too. I promised my kids that I'd take them back for CNY. Now I have to tell them MAYBE we could go some time in winter.

Comment

We received the following email from USCIS on Feb 7, ...
      On 12-31-07, we created an Advance Parole document for you and mailed it to the address we had on file at that time. You have notified us that you have not received it and the post office has not returned it to us. We must conclude that it has been lost in the mail. Therefore, you will need to file a Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. You can download this form on our website www.uscis.gov. You can also file this form electronically on our website. Please follow the instructions on the form. In the future, if you change your address please contact customer service at the number provided below.

So, I re-filed the I-131 on Feb 13 once again. According the tracking status from the USPS websites , the I-131 is still NOT deliverable to USCIS yet.

Now my question is ...... We received the AP document in my mailbox today which this letter was senting out on Feb 15. by USCIS

Now, should I call USCIS to cancel my second I-131 application form, ... I mean the one they told me to refile even it is still NOT deliverable still. Or is this AP still valid or not if they take my refile I-131. .. Finally, we got it! ...... But it STILL very confusing me.....
      Last edited by owen_yuen; 02-20-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X