Travel With Adavnce Parole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel With Adavnce Parole?

Hi can anyone with experience using A/P document comment or advise how difficult it is? Also having a valid A/P document now whilst currently waiting for my adjustment of status interview, however was illegal for some time before this was all done! Would this matter?
    Thanks..

You should not use AP to travel if you have been illegal present in the USA for more than 180 days. That would get you are 3 year bar from returning to the USA and your Adjustment of Status would be denied based on that.

The overall AP using experience is that same as with a visitor visa, you are not guaranteed entry, but this time they will most likely send your to secondary inspection to stamp your AP document, which will delay you about 30-60 minutes... so plan enough connection time from one flight to the next.

When using AP to travel you should have, your passport, your AP copies (all of them) and your I-485 receipt.

BUT AGAIN, DO NOT TRAVEL, if you have accumulated 180 days or illegal presence.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X