EAD Renewal For July 07 Applicants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Renewal For July 07 Applicants

I was curious about the EAD renewal. USCIS has accepted July 07 PD until mid August in 2007 with the old fees.

Would that mean anyone that has applied for a I485 using old fees but after July 30 and before August 17th can still get EAD renewals for free?

From USCIS website:

If you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, on July 30, 2007, or after, then no fee is required to file a request for employment authorization on Form I-765. You may file the I-765 concurrently with your I-485, or you may submit the I-765 at a later date. If you file Form I-765 separately, you must also submit a copy of your Form I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

C'mon, someone should know the answer to this.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X