AP Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Travel

I recently received my AP travel documents (one year multiple Entry), I will need to travel to my home country 3 or 4 time in the next year and about 3 or 4 weeks each time, will that be a problem to use the AP too frequently during the valid period? Thanks.

No. You can use it for as long as it is valid. But, yet again, an AP does not guarantee entry back to the USA.

So, If I were you, I would not make so many trips unless it is really necessary.

Also, make sure you have not been out of status, otherwise you could face a bar from re-entering the USA.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Do you think 3 trips is too many in one year?
      What if my I485 gets approved while I am oversea?

Thanks.

Comment

AP is for emergencies or very necessary trips... it is not to be used as a "go for a visit and come back" thing... entry is not guaranteed and if the I-485 is approved, technically you can not re-enter with AP (because the I-485 is no longer pending). I would not risk it.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X