Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD, AP & GC Approval QUESTIONSSS

Hello,

I am currently in H1B, and my employer sponsor me to for my GC (EB2).
    I am married , and my husband is an H4 visa. I've already got my EAD & AP 3 weeks ago. I am wondering why my husband's EAD & AP is not yet approved. When I checked everyday at USCIS status, its always : Received and Pending..

any possibilities why this happens?

also, can I be approved for GC and he will be denied as my dependent for his GC?

Thank you very much...

How long has it been pending? When was yours approved?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

EAD, AP & GC Approval QUESTIONSSS

it was 70 days pending now since we have filed (all together) the AP, EAD & 485. Mine was approved last June 3 & june 6 , 2008 for my EAD & AP respectively. but his is not yet...any of the 2, EAD or AP...
      when I've checked my receipt number, i am ahead of him of 4 ( mine is ending 688, his is ending at 692)...same with the AP.

we dont have the same last name also..

so do you think, what are the posibilitties for him being delayed? we dont have any letter received for any request of additional info for his case..

so i dont know what are the possibilities that cause for him to be delayed..

we have the same day when we have our finger printing...

please advice..

thank you very much.

Comment

Give them 90-120 days. You are being paranoid. They need not get processed in the order of the receipt numbers.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X