Ead?ap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ead?ap

I applied EAD/AP along with I-140 and I-485 concurrent filing in EB-1B in Texas service center in March and received receipt date as March 19. I have not received either EAD or AP sofar, but the Texas service center is showing the processing date for EAD is Aprial 18th. Can some one please advise what to do next....How to get EAD? Is there any link to I-140 approval etc? please help me with your advises........

After 90 days of wait, take an infopass appointment and go to local USCIS office for them to send a case status request to the service center.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

what is infopass

Comment

Google it or look up on USCIS.gov

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by gvreddymicro
          what is infopass
          http://infopass.uscis.gov/ it is an appointment system for you to speak with a local immigration officer, at the nearest USCIS office, about your case.
          Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X