Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD, AP Renewal

Hi,

I am planning to e-file for the EAD,AP renewal and I have few questions on e-filing. I appreciate if anyone clarify the below doubts.

1) I already have given my finger prints on 10/16/2007 and do I need to give the finger prints again for EAD, AP renewal.
    2) Let me know which option(e-filing, paper filing or thru lawyer) is the best for EAD,AP renewal. My EAD expires within 3 months time from now but AP for 4 months.
    3) Do I need submit I-765,I-131 separately for me and my wife or together in one application on e-filing or paper.
    4) On I-765 line 11. which USCIS Office Date(Would that be RECEIVE DATE: 07/30/2007, NOTICE DATE: 09/05/2007 on I-797C or
    RECEIVE DATE: 07/05/2007, NOTICE DATE: 10/11/2007 on I-797)
    5) What I have to fill in 15.Current Immigration Status,16,17 fileds for my wife because she is on EAD(previously she is on H4 visa)
    6) What I have to fill on 3. Class of Admission field for me(H1B or C09) and my wife(H4 or EAD or C09)
    7) What I have to fill Part 3. 3 field, Can I skip to Part 7 directly without filling Part 4, 5, 6 because my applying for Advance Parole Document.
    8) How can I submit the supporting documents and photographs to USCIS if I apply e-filing.1) I already have given my finger prints on 10/16/2007 and do I need to give the finger prints again for EAD, AP renewal.

Thanks
    Last edited by coolguy0201; 07-14-2008, 02:10 AM.

Considering ...

... the number of questions you're asking, it's best you go through an attorney.

Good luck.

Comment

Go through immihelp and the forum. Spend some time and come back if any of your questions go anunswered.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X