Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Application

Hi,

I applied for EAD on 2nd July and I reached here in US on 28th June. I am here on L2. I have got the confirmation receipt no but apart from this I havent heard anything. I checked my status online and it always says Pending. My case is with Texas Service Center. Also, when I tried to call customer care and give my reciept no, it always say "not enough digits" but I can see my status with that no only online. Can anybody tell me when I should expect appointment call, coz I applied online.

It would be a great help.

Thanks,
    Minal

They have 90 days to process your applicatiopn. Be patient.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

EAD Application

Thanks for the info, but generally how long it takes to process the EAD.

Comment

I already told you that. 60-90 days.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

EAD Appointment

Hey,

I got the appointment notice. Can you please let me know below things.

1. Do I need to take the appointment with USCIS office based the letter I received.

2. What all documents I should be carry while going for the interview?

3. What generally they ask in this appointment.

4. And what is usual turn around time to get the EAD after the appointment.

Thanks,

Comment

Appointment with USCIS for EAD

Hey,

I applied for EAD and I have recieved the appointment letter. But when I am trying to get the appointment by INFOPASS, it is only showing me available date as 26th August, where my appointment date on letter is 16th August.

Plese suggest wht I shud do?

Comment

If you already got an appointment notice, it will say what time you need to show up at the USCIS office and the documents that need to be carried. Generally, it is just for finger prints and biometrics and only passport along with letter from USCIS will suffice. The letter also says what documents are needed.

Do not complicate things that are usually simple.

Comment

Thanks

Hey Thanks. Actually I was concern as I didnt wanted to missed the appointment and also document doesnt say about the documents, I need to carry there.

Comment

If you efiled, it is just a biometric appointment. Does it say something else other than fingerprints and photo?

Comment

Is there anything else, which will also take place as part of the process. I was under that assumption that after this, now tehy will send me the EAD letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X