txh1b can you hlep please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• txh1b can you hlep please?

My I-765(based on I-485 EB3) got denied two times because of the NSEERS (I did not register because i did not know at time ,i found out later a bout that).USCIS customer service gave me the phone number of the immigration customing enforcement to call them and explain to them my situatin and if i can register.Iam so worry because of two reasons:
    1/some friends told me that if i go,i will be arrested for deportation.
    2/Iam worry about my I-485 too
    txh1b please tell me should i go to the immigration customing enforcement and ask them to register even it is already late?Is it safe?
    Is my I-485 application and finger prints will protect me in this situation?
    Finaly ,should i wait untill they ask me to do so(I heard that some applicants who already filed for I-485 and who did not register for the NSEERS in 2002 and 2003were asked to go to register).?
    Can you tell me please what to do?

I am not sure about the impacts of late registration. I sure know that it is a big thing not to register and causes problems. Talk to a lawyer about what problems may need to be faced. Your 485 could also get denied for not doing NSEERS registration.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X