Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to reenter USA using advance payroll

Hi,

I am willing to renter USA afte 6months.I left because of my illness.My question is should i renter using advance payrole which is expiring on OCT5,2009.or shoud i enter using my h1b which is expiring on Jan17,2010.
    Also i would like to know is there any question asked at the port of entry regarding my advance payrole whch is about to expire or on h1b.
    I want to come back safetly without any issues.Please suggest me best option.

Thanks
    Rocky111.

It is parole not payroll.

Your entry into US should be based on what your reason for the visit is for. If your H1b job still exists and you will begin working and getting paid upon entry, it is always better to enter on H1b.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

txh1b, looking at this case, is it safe to enter after 6 months? what could be the consequesnces in I-485?

Comment

Like I said before, there is a chance that the AP expires or a missed FP appointment to abandon the case. Temporary absences for travel on AP is allowed. A long absence is not recommended. Discuss with your lawyer. I will end this with if I were you, I would not do it.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X