waiting on advance parole, expediting/re-applying advance parole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waiting on advance parole, expediting/re-applying advance parole

I am currently waiting on my 485 (EB2). My priority date is Sept 16 2005, and 485 date is Aug 27 2007. I have traveled out of the country and back on advance parole and am still on H1 as I am still with the same company. My current advance parole ends in Jan 31 2010. I have to travel again in the first week of Feb 2010. I applied for another advance parole at the TSC on Aug 31 2009 for both my Wife and I. My Wife got her parole in a week, but I am yet to receive it.

I checked the USCIS site for the time frame and it says 3 months for TSC. I am thinking I might not have received it yet as I have a parole which is active. But I want to make the travel reservations now and I wanted a confirmed parole. USCIS said that they could put in an expedited request for the parole if it is an emergency. My lawyer says not to worry as I had applied in August, I had plenty of time to receive it.

Please advice. What should I do.

After 90 Days Infopass

After a period of 90days within which your I131 is pending, you can schedule a Infopass appointment to your nearets USCIS regional / District office and take up the matter with them. If you applied for your I131 in August, you are now eligible for the infopass appoinment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X