Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November EAD

Hi guys,

This forum has been a huge help for me so I'd like to share my timeline. I just got a notification that my EAD is being produced. I'm so happy. My PD is November 21 and I can't believe it's moving faster than I expected. It took exactly 4 months. I wish everyone luck.

Congratulations. Good to know that you got it. Mine is November 19th, 2018. I am desperately waiting for my I131. Did you request for the expedite? Also, are you getting the Ead-AP combo card?

Comment

Congrats! Mine was Nov 11th and I had to expedite my EAD and I'm finally getting it!

Comment

I applied for the combo card and I didn't expedite. I'm a Brooklyn filer and my case is marriage based c9.

Comment

Felicitaciones amigo. Eso es un alivio para mi. Yo tengo PD 23 de noviembre.

Comment

Originally posted by vivockaa View Post
            Hi guys,

This forum has been a huge help for me so I'd like to share my timeline. I just got a notification that my EAD is being produced. I'm so happy. My PD is November 21 and I can't believe it's moving faster than I expected. It took exactly 4 months. I wish everyone luck.
            When you say your PD is Nov 21st do are referring
            To the date uscis received your application?
            The receipt date? Because I am a C9 filer to with a
            Nov 16th receipt date, but there is no priority date printed on my notice, just the date it was received by uscus
            Last edited by Nyc_2018; 03-23-2019, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyc_2018 View Post

When you say your PD is Nov 21st do are referring
              To the date uscis received your application?
              The receipt date? Because I am a C9 filer to with a
              Nov 16th receipt date, but there is no priority date printed on my notice, just the date it was received by uscus
              Yes, the date in the form they received the forms (if you filed all together). There are other cases that send the form before the I-485 (forms like I-140 and others), so the PD in that case is the date they received that form (even if it is approved years later).
              Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
              Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
              Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
              ---
              All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Well hopefully, mines come soon, because I did also file in November, but it was a couple months after, my I-130 and I-485 was all filed separately

Comment

Originally posted by vivockaa View Post
                  I applied for the combo card and I didn't expedite. I'm a Brooklyn filer and my case is marriage based c9.
                  If you don't mind me asking, do still have a valid visa, that is about to expire or were you already out of status and have overstayed?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X