1-485;approved. No update on I-765

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-485;approved. No update on I-765

New update... I-485 - new card is being produced. I didn't recieve the EAD, so I am wondering if this is green card or EAD? Anyone else in the same boat? TIA. PD- Jan 11, 2019

If you already did your interview, it is your GC. Some people never get EAD.

Edit: I read other posts from you, I think you don't have an interview date yet. Is this information directly from the online sites or from an app?
    Last edited by Enub4; 04-11-2019, 03:25 PM.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Thats the thing, I did not have an interview. My son petitioned for me.

Comment

This is from egov and myuscis and also the app.

Comment

So you are a parent of an USC? It looks like an USCIS officer may determine that is is unnecessary to interview certain applicants:
          All adjustment of status applicants must be interviewed by an officer unless the interview is waived by USCIS.

So it could be your GC.
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by monasarwar View Post
            Thats the thing, I did not have an interview. My son petitioned for me.
            My brother USC petition my mother, overstay visa 2017. The entire process was about 8/9 months. She only went once to USCIS (Oakland Park, FL) for the Biometrics. There where never texts from USCIS. She got a letter asking for the medical form to be send, and more or less after a month she got the GC for 10 years. Never a EAD or a Interview. She then applied for a SS at the local office.
            Honestly it was much paper work sent to them. Im sure this is your case.
            Married to USC West Palm Beach
            1/25/19 I485, I765, I130
            1/28/19 Package Delivered
            2/4/19 Received via text that case received
            2/7/19 Received I797 mail for all files
            2/15/19 Received mail for Biometrics scheduled for 2/25
            2/25/19 Bio Done
            4/23/19 Case is ready to be Scheduled for an Interview (i485)
            6/21/2019 Interview was Schedule Mail for 7/29/19
            7/17/2019 New Card is Being Produced
            7/24/2019 EAD arrived
            7/29/2019 Interview

Comment

Originally posted by monasarwar View Post
              New update... I-485 - new card is being produced. I didn't receive the EAD, so I am wondering if this is green card or EAD? Anyone else in the same boat? TIA. PD- Jan 11, 2019
              Hey! I'm in the same situation: last night I received notification saying my new card is being produced and am wondering if this is THE green card.
              I applied to have conditions removed from my status in December 2019, went in for biometrics in february 2020 and haven't heard anything up until last night.

What was the outcome for you? Did they send you the 10 yr green card?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X