EAD/AP Renewal - Feb Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD/AP Renewal - Feb Filers

We have filed the renewal of our EAD and AP (Pending 485 - Priority Date - Feb-2010).
    The receipt notices were received on Feb-13th - we haven't received any response yet - anyone else in the same boat where EAD renewals have been delayed by more than 3 months?

It has been 95 days for me and I just filed an expedite through USCIS and Congressman.

Comment

I think the receipts now say that it extends the expiration of the current EAD for 180 days (or something like that). I guess they are taking more time to process the EAD so expect 5-6 months for new one.

I read someone that sent the renewal 6 months before expiration and almost run out of time including the 6 month extension, I think it took almost 11 months to get the new card.

Hope you get yours soon.
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

peepsquik - how do you file an expedite post just 90 days - what reason did you give for the expedite. Would appreciate if you could provide little more details.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X