Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistkatenly travelled with advance parole notice

Dear Sir/Madam,
    We as a family which includes me, wife and my first son My son (4 years old) and my second son is American citizen .. My wife and my son 4 (years)came to USA in L2 Visa on 11/23/2016 with valid i94 valid upto 03/04/2019 . We have applied for permanent resident / Advance parole/EAD for entire family . I and my wife we got the EAD card with AP valid up to July 05/2019. Myself, my wife and My son 4 (years)have attended the green card interview on 02/28/2019. For my son My son 4 (years), I receive only i797 notice which says Advance parole approved from 07/06/2018 to 07/05/2019.USCIS didn’t send the AP document. I didn’t receive Advance parole document I-512 L for child My son 4 (years)from USICS. I mistakenly thought the advance parole approval notice is the Advance parole document for my son. To attend my wife sister marriage, My son 4 (years)along with my wife, travelled to India on 04/02/2019 . I travelled to India on 05/05/2019 and we booked the ticket with the returned date as 06/05/2019 .
    On June 05th , while boarding at Chennai -india airport, the airline confirmed that with Advance parole Notice my son 4 (years)cannot travel.He needs approved advance parole document. We are totally disappointed and then only I know that there should be a separate AP document for travel .So we didn’t travel on that day. Since my wife is having biometrics in St. louis for EAD extension, we came to USA on 06/07/2019. Now we are in St. Louis USA and my first son My son 4 (years)is in india with my parents. Its very difficult and depressing situation without my son. But customer service agent says it is not possiblr to re mail the Ap document for my son
    I want to bring back my son My son 4 (years)ASAP as my EAD card valid up to 07/05/2019. We have applied for EAD extension also and we got the EAD, AP receipts..My son my son 4 (years)will be losing i485 pending status if he is not coming before July 5th. time. Please help me in this tough situation . I contacted sentor and congress men .But no help as such

Originally posted by priyagide View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    We as a family which includes me, wife and my first son My son (4 years old) and my second son is American citizen .. My wife and my son 4 (years)came to USA in L2 Visa on 11/23/2016 with valid i94 valid upto 03/04/2019 . We have applied for permanent resident / Advance parole/EAD for entire family . I and my wife we got the EAD card with AP valid up to July 05/2019. Myself, my wife and My son 4 (years)have attended the green card interview on 02/28/2019. For my son My son 4 (years), I receive only i797 notice which says Advance parole approved from 07/06/2018 to 07/05/2019.USCIS didn’t send the AP document. I didn’t receive Advance parole document I-512 L for child My son 4 (years)from USICS. I mistakenly thought the advance parole approval notice is the Advance parole document for my son. To attend my wife sister marriage, My son 4 (years)along with my wife, travelled to India on 04/02/2019 . I travelled to India on 05/05/2019 and we booked the ticket with the returned date as 06/05/2019 .
    On June 05th , while boarding at Chennai -india airport, the airline confirmed that with Advance parole Notice my son 4 (years)cannot travel.He needs approved advance parole document. We are totally disappointed and then only I know that there should be a separate AP document for travel .So we didn’t travel on that day. Since my wife is having biometrics in St. louis for EAD extension, we came to USA on 06/07/2019. Now we are in St. Louis USA and my first son My son 4 (years)is in india with my parents. Its very difficult and depressing situation without my son. But customer service agent says it is not possiblr to re mail the Ap document for my son
    I want to bring back my son My son 4 (years)ASAP as my EAD card valid up to 07/05/2019. We have applied for EAD extension also and we got the EAD, AP receipts..My son my son 4 (years)will be losing i485 pending status if he is not coming before July 5th. time. Please help me in this tough situation . I contacted sentor and congress men .But no help as such
    You need to get in touch with lawyer. his is a very complex situation and I wouldn't take advice from any but a REALLY good lawyer. Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X