EAD Application Lost in the Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Application Lost in the Mail

I-140 approved, I-485 filed in July 2007 - I have just applied for my EAD Renewal. I sent in the application via Certified Mail (USPS) to the Dallas PO Box address. USPS.com has no information on the delivery, it just says it was accepted at the post office from where I had sent it.

I'm getting anxious because my current EAD expires in early July and I don't have much time left. It's been over 2 weeks since I sent the application and it looks like it hasn't arrived at the Dallas PO Box yet. Is anyone aware of delays at the Texas Service Center?

Should I go ahead and send in another application? I'm not sure what will happen if my first application is found and USCIS has 2 applications on hand. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It might have been delivered as it is taking 3-4 weeks to get the receipt for EAD.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I exactly have the same issue. It was sent last week and the USPS status never changes and they have no way of tracking the mail. I don't know how long I should really wait. What's your next plan?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X