Advance Parole in india

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance Parole in india

My H1B expired June 30th 2010. My second employer filed my H1b and My wife's H-4 On July 20th 2010. I have recived the H1-B approvel without I-94 and denial notice for H-4 due to the out of status for twenty days.

I have submitted my I-140 and I-485 (submitted i-485 for my wife) through attorney on 22nd Feb 2010 in EB1 category. We have got the receipt numbers. Application for the EAD were sent on 30th june but the receipt date is 2nd July 2010.

Now I am unable to go to work and waiting for the ead card. Now my attorney told us (me & my wife) that we can file advance parole. He mentioned that I can collect the AP in india at the US consulate by giving my indian home address.

My questions is What is the consequence of getting AP in india?. Whether Can I travel to india without AP. Please help me.

How was your I485 files as? AOS? Leaving US without AP abandons the pending AOS application. You need to discuss what your attorney is saying with the law firm as the details provided here are not sufficient to say anything.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X