Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New EAD Application? How long will it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EAD Application? How long will it take?

I submitted my EAD application on 29th July. Had my biometric on 3rd Sept. Since then.. Waiting and waiting and waiting.... Any idea how long will it take? My application is in Nabraska.. I read something in the website that tells me Nabraska service ceneter is having some issue and all the application going to Nabraska can be delayed.. Is it true? Any one? Can you help me..

Allow 20 days for the lock box to process the application. You will not be sending to NSC. Overall, allow 90 days for the process.

If you efiled it, it should be done sooner.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Gurus,
      I have efiled. DO I have to wait till 90 days? when can I raise the request to expedite the process? Does it help? I came here quiting my job in india so want to get through the EAD process quickly.

Comment

Expedite request rejected..

It's been 85 days now but still no reply. tried to Expedite by calling the service center but they have rejected the request. What if it takes more than 90 days? Is there any way to fasten the process?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X