Family combo cards arriving in batches! Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family combo cards arriving in batches! Help

Hi dear forum, after long time reading and reviewing this incredible source of immigration info I am asking for your help!
    We are a family of 5 (my wife, me and 3 kids), and currently in AOS for green cards based on EB2-NIW (Texas Service Center). We already were issued the Combo Cards for one year (work permit and advance parole in the same document) expiring in Dec. 2020. One month before that (Nov. 2020) applied for an extension and USCIS sent the receipt notices on 02/22/2021 for all of us.
    09/22/2021: received the combo card by mail only for ONE of my kids valid for two years.
    When asked my lawyer why is this they say that unfortunately sometimes USCIS sends the combo cards separated (despite being under the same case we all have different SRC. numbers) and the rest of the family should be arriving pretty soon!
    One month has passed and no news so far for the rest of the 4 documents. I am in really need of traveling abroad or I could lose my job.
    Anyone had this issue? How long did it take to arrive the rest of the combo cards?? Thanks in advance to you all

Hi Member,
    Yes. As your Immigration Attorney said, It may happen some times. We dont know what is the status of other family members petition. Please check the case processing time for concern service center. If that is out of processing time then you may raise service request. If you have any emergency travelling and need the AP document soon, you can expedite the petition too. Please call to USCIS contact center and make the expedited request.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X