Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistic current processing time for c9 combo card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic current processing time for c9 combo card?

I submitted i765 and i131 with my AOS paperwork (i140 and i485) on April 16, 2021. I also completed fingerprints check. My EAD/AP applications have been pending for a total of over 210 days with no new updates. Is everyone else in the same boat as me? I feel like I’m the only one who gets so frustrated whenever I check my case status and seeing the erratic receipt date for case inquiry for c09 category. I have one friend who applied for the exact same immigration benefits as me but he applied about 2 months earlier than me (mid feb 2021). He already received his EAD and is working fine. I’m just curious as to why he got his application adjudicated at such an odd time when most of other applications before him were stuck at “case received”… anyone has any good speculation or insight into this?

Same here buddy - this is so frustrating, it is showing my case has been approved. I submitted my Biometrics in August, 2021 and still no news for the EAD, I know few of my friends who received EAD and Travel Parole in 15 days. If we check processing times it is showing crazy 14-18 months on national benefits centre. I have no clue, how to check true dates. Just hoping for the best.

Comment

H guys, yes we are all on the same boat. We are a family of 5 members we all have a received date Nov. 2 2020 for renovation of I131 and I-765. Only one of my kids received the combo card in last October, the rest of the family still waiting. It has been more than one year since approved date, and receipt notice Feb 22 2021. So frustrating...

Comment

any update in any of your cases ^^ ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X