Help! EAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! EAD

Hello all. I filed form I765 together with form I130 and i485. Based on the instructions, its free to file I765 with I485. I recieved a rejection letter for I765 because i didnt include the evidence based on my eligibility category. I realized i wrote C19 instead of C9 on the form. So i got instructions on how to refiled under c19. So my question is:

1. Can i still refile the 765 for free? Provided i submit my receipt of 485 and corrections made on form 765?
    2. Do i need to include the green slip of paper that came with my rejection letter from the lockbox facility? The instructions says to do that, but since im refiling under c9 not c19, do i need to?
    3. Anything else i might need to know?

Couldnt get anyone at uscis call center, in fact, the automated lady hung up on me!
    Thanks for any help.

1. yes, yes
    2. I'm not sure, but if you are submitting a new application from scratch, probably not

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

I imigaine i have to resubmit passport photos?? And anything else in the instructions?

Comment

Originally posted by Abuhalov View Post
        I imigaine i have to resubmit passport photos?? And anything else in the instructions?
        Yes, submit all documents as it is when you will be submitting a new application except skip the fees, instead provide 485 receipt and the green skip which shows why are you resubmitting 765.
        | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X