I-131 renewal- urgent help needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-131 renewal- urgent help needed!!

Hello Everyone, I just mailed my I-131 renewal application (Employment Based) to the USCIS, as my last AP expired in Jan 2024. Have following questions in this regard.

(1) Per the instructions sheet from the USCIS website regarding the mandatory documents "A copy of any document issued to you by USCIS showing your present status, if any, in the United States"- I submitted a copy of my latest I-94. However, I later realized that I-94 is issued by DHS and not the USCIS. Would that be an issue?

2) I attached a copy of receipt notice for my pending I-485 and thus I believe I didn't have to provide any explanation on a separate rate sheet per section 7 of form I-131 which asks to explain how I qualify for AP and what circumstances warrant AP. Is that correct?

3) I'll soon be submitting the I-131 application for my wife (derivative applicant). Since it's going to be for a derivative applicant, do I need to attach any additional document outside of the core required document? I mean do I need to submit documents such as the marriage certificate, my approved I-140, etc. to show the relationship with the primary applicant?

Thanks so much in advance!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X