Advance parole question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advance parole question

I've applied for i-131 advance parole on 6/21/11 and received RFE to submit two photos. USCIS received my photos on 9/26. The current status on the case is "pending" at the TSC and two days ago I submitted a request to expedite the processing since I have to make an overseas travel on 16th of November. The reason for expediting was a medical emergency for an immeditate family member. The customer rep at the NCSC noted my reasons and told that they will submit the expedite request and I will be contacted within 5 business days.

Well, I am bit worried since I am seeing a lot of rejections on expedited requests. My case is already outside their normal processing time. Do you see any chance of my AP getting approved in a week or so?.

My trip is scheduled for 6 weeks. Is it better to make an appt at the local immigration office soon in case the current processing gets delayed for some reasons? Also, does local immigration office issue AP for upto 6 weeks?(someone metioned they issue only for 1 month).

Thanks
    -george
    Last edited by ggeorge; 10-17-2011, 04:59 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X