Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD for L2

Hi All,

I am on L2 Visa & I came US on 30 Nov 2011, I applied for EAD on 6-Dec-2011 using postal services & sent all required documents along with my Visa photos.
    After 3 days I received mail from uscis with tracking number.
    On 3-Jan-2012 I received appointment letter for Bio-metric on 20-Jan-2012. But on 4-Jan-2012 my online status was changed to Card/Document in production (final stage) & they mentioned that they have sent some document, & then I received 1797C, which stated that they recevied my application but It has seal on it which states "Approved for Filling". I asked many other people but nobody received any such document.
    On 20-Jan-2012 I went for Biometric & they took finger print for just one finger & on 21-Jan-2012 my online application status has changed to initial review again.

Kindly help me to understand my case as I am not sure what is the exact status of my EAD application.

Eagerly waiting for Answers

Amit Khare

Programmer Analyst ,junior developer in java ,.net, junior business analyst,oracle

Hello amrit,

Hope doing great ! I saw your Posting in immhelp anrit can u send me the updated profile at [email protected] i can just check the status with my manager and let u know whether it is possible or not with Us so send me the detail description of your problem also.

Company details:

Vaptech Inc specializes in Application Development/Administration. Our clients are amongst the listed Fortune 500
    Training & Placement within couple of weeks.
    Free training program.
    Free accommodation during the training and until an employee gets placed on the project.
    Competitive starting salary 55K-60K/year.
    Medical benefits provided
    Company is E-verified
    We Train on Java,.Net,Oracle,Business Analyst and other technologies.

Harika.
    Vaptech Inc.
    Suite#201,15 Corporate place south
    Piscataway, NJ08854
    :732-767-0700 Ext 3025
    : 732-767-9669
    E-Mail: [email protected], [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}