Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel with advance Parole/EAD card while application for EAD renewal is pending.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel with advance Parole/EAD card while application for EAD renewal is pending.

I applied for adjustment of status to NSC in sep 2003. I have a valid advance parole (11/2005) and EAD card (9/2005). I applied to NSC to renew my EAD card (June 2005) and have been told it will take between 75 and 90 days. My question is whether it will be safe for me to travel to India in the mean time. Will my travel jeopardize my adjustment of status application and my employment? I would really appreciate your help.

EAD/Advance Parole valid but applied for renewal - safe to travel?

Travel with advance Parole/EAD card while application for EAD renewal is pending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a valid advance parole (12/2006) and EAD card (12/2006). I applied to VSC to renew my EAD card (Oct 2006) and have been told it will take between 75 and 90 days. My question is whether it will be safe for me to travel to India in the mean time. Will my travel jeopardize my adjustment of status application and my employment? I would really appreciate your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X