Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Transfer in process (change in Client before approval) & Amendment if approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer in process (change in Client before approval) & Amendment if approved

I came here to the US in the month of March this year for Company A on their H1B Visa SponsorShip. I moved to company B in the month of June, and Company B sponsored my H1B Transfer application for client 1 in the filing, with Long Term justification. So due to this movement from A to B, My previous employer Company A revoked My VISA. So I am currently working on Receipt Notice. But recently in the month of September My Client 1 ended the contract with Company B. Now Company B has placed me with Client 2. However the H1B Visa Transfer is still In-Process. Now I have the below four questions.

1. What are the possible outcomes of the current H1B Transfer that is in Process ?
    2. If the H1B Transfer Visa application goes RFE, then what options do I have or do I have to follow to stay here on a valid Visa ?
    3. If the Transfer is denied then Can Company B again apply for a H1B transfer with justification on Client 2 ?
    4. If my VISA is approved then, as I have to submit an amendment, will the short term contract (with Client 1 which was supposed to be long term as per the VISA Transfer justification ) cause any issue to the amendment application approval ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X