Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSC processing time

Hello,

Texas service center per the processing time shown on USCIS website updated on June15th, 2015 says that all i-140 applications are being processed in 4 months, but my I-140 application was filed in January 2015 and I see no update on the application.
    Is the processing time chart not accurate, if so then why take the pain of having it updated every couple months.

Any idea on how much time it is taking for I-140 application to get approved from Texas service center.

Thanks,

Interestingly, I have see the case ahead of mine has been approved, I have been keeping track of 2 cases ahead of mine which are also I140 petitions received by USCIS TSC on the same day as mine. Off the 2 case ahead of mine only 1 got approved and the other still is in the same status as mine, can I expect some traction on my case this week ? Does USCIS go in a sequence order ?

Lets say "3" is my application
    1,2, 3 all were I-140 applications submitted on the same day and I see 2 getting approved recently but 1 and 3 still show the same old message. Any idea on how USCIS process these petition.

Appreciate if anyone can respond.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X