Independent skilled migration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent skilled migration.

Hello, it's my first thread in the forum. I am a senior student in an architecture school in Egypt, couple of months shy of my graduation. I heard about the skilled migration visa in Australia, I wanted to know is there an equivalent in the US? If so does it have to come from an employer or can I apply independently (I want to work in graphic design and digital art so Should I start sending my portfolio to companies or can I apply for the visa without an employer's help)? And something else, in the Australian skilled migration visa you must have a 12 or 24 months work experience in some occupations and some others only need a college certificate (Maybe I can acquire one online if a US certificate is needed) and there's a list of the occupations needed in this visa called the (SOL), can you give me info. about the US equivalent and do I need to have work experience or not (because if not I want to apply for the visa just after graduation) and I know about the IELTS(is it required in the US visas too)? and if so can a visa of this kind enable me to apply for citizenship or do I have to leave the country after a fixed period of time?

I'm sorry if this is not the sub forum for this question I did't know where to post it. If anything is not clear please ask me and thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X