Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Movement in EB-3 India

Hi

My LB Priority date is Dec 9th 2008(employment based) . Looks like it is currently in 1st Sep 2008. Hope this will move further for June bulletin. please guide be on the steps to be taken and the process. Honestly these many years i never thought about it but since its so close am excited and also wanted to make sure to get the ball rolling.

Heard there is a recent changes of having interview for all employment based GC too.

Also i see the final status as 1st May 2008. Is that possible to get the GC within 3-5 months since planning to go india by Oct- Dec.

regards

rams

Originally posted by kalri View Post
    Hi

My LB Priority date is Dec 9th 2008(employment based) . Looks like it is currently in 1st Sep 2008. Hope this will move further for June bulletin. please guide be on the steps to be taken and the process. Honestly these many years i never thought about it but since its so close am excited and also wanted to make sure to get the ball rolling.

Heard there is a recent changes of having interview for all employment based GC too.

Also i see the final status as 1st May 2008. Is that possible to get the GC within 3-5 months since planning to go india by Oct- Dec.

regards

rams
    Once you apply for 485, you will be in another queque.. It takes 8-20months to get GC on hand (depends on centers)..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X