PERM denied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERM denied

My perm was selected for audit in August, and I just got news today that my application has been denied because the idiot lawyer put the wrong DOL address on the posting notice.

No point appealing as there is no way this is going to get corrected.

Obviously I am going to use a new lawyer now.

I have 2.5 years left on my second H1b. This is enough time to make 1 more attempt at getting the PERM approved?

Would having the first PERM denied be a problem? As in, would DOL scrutinize my next app more closely?

Originally posted by federernadal View Post
    My perm was selected for audit in August, and I just got news today that my application has been denied because the idiot lawyer put the wrong DOL address on the posting notice.

No point appealing as there is no way this is going to get corrected.

Obviously I am going to use a new lawyer now.

I have 2.5 years left on my second H1b. This is enough time to make 1 more attempt at getting the PERM approved?

Would having the first PERM denied be a problem? As in, would DOL scrutinize my next app more closely?
    (1) Yes.
    (2) No.

Just FYI: If you pay for the PERM process and not your employer, and DOL comes to know of it, the petition can be rejected.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      (1) Yes.
      (2) No.

Just FYI: If you pay for the PERM process and not your employer, and DOL comes to know of it, the petition can be rejected.
      This idiot lawyer took 2.5 years only for a denial. He literally took 1 year to just determine wages. He doesnt have a website, and practices in like 5 different areas (but is far from an expert in any).

With the new lawyer I plan to move lightning quick: I plan to immediately start the recruiting process while waiting for the prevailing wage. Doing this, could we knock this out inside of a year?

I ask because I want the ability to have yet another try should this one also get rejected (God forbid!)

Comment

bumpppppp??? Im panicking over this....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X