Eligible for EB1 or NIW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eligible for EB1 or NIW

I am a Senior System administrator who delivers innovative, high quality software on schedule. Helping customers integrate Portal Technologies with backend systems by providing solution architecture, application design and project team building. Specializing in Portal Systems using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server to surface SAP ERP, SAP SRM and IBM Maximo back-end services. Current technical focus on Office Business Applications (OBA) as a front-end to service enabled business applications (Maximo - MIF, SAP - RFC/BAPI/ES). I have proven technical and team leadership, excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and strong personal and work ethics. I have developed an innovative system where viewers are enjoys by seeing any foreign language programs on their natural language and this design exhibited in DesignIT exhibition on the 30th May 2006 at the Arndean Gallery, London. I have designed and developed a system that automatically updated screensaver for the children charity, which provides information on missing children and this design exhibited in the DesignIT 2008 Gallery Event on the 12th June 2008 at the Music Room, Mayfair, London. I have designed and developed the system which helps the Global Action Plan to make usage of the carbon calculator a more ongoing process and encourage people to check their footprints over longer periods of time to notice change and take further actions. Also, this design was exhibited in DesignIT 2007 Gallery at Cork Street, London. I have designed and developed a system using RFID technology to track and help the people during crisis situation like Hurricane and awarded for excellence of my leadership & innovation skills. Major e-magazines have talked about my design and implementation on helping the charity by providing the information on missing children. I’m an active member of IEEE, IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, and IEEE Broadcast Technology Society. I am an inventor and single patent author for 10 artificial intelligence & Computer Software patents about a method to address the most common variation in the world, which is communication gap between people of different ethnicity/culture around the world and these are pending approval by the U.S. Patent Office.

and I have awarded couple in technology and people were talked about my design in e-magazines(media).

I holds Bachelors Of Engineering in Computer Science with 8 years experience.

I'd appreciate if you any one of you advice me on Am I eligible for an EB1 or NIW category?

Thanks,

There are different types of EB1.. Are you thinking of applying to EB1A or EB1B?

Comment

I'm sure the author has been waiting all these years for a reply lol

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X