Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new law regarding family based immigration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new law regarding family based immigration.

My uncle filed for my family..In 2005 we all go visa except my 2 brothers who were above the age of 21...My mom become citizen and have filed for my brothers again....One of my friend was telling me if i could send the paperworks by my uncle's filing for them years ago, that will expediate the paperworks that my mom files for my brothers....Is there a new law ???....Any input from you will be helpful..I am not even sure if that is true....

the internet for additional info on the case. As the article says don't do anything until after christmas as the government has 90 days to request a supreme court review but it does look good. Keep positive and keep hope alive !

Comment

Originally posted by ashlythomas View Post
      My uncle filed for my family..In 2005 we all go visa except my 2 brothers who were above the age of 21...My moml become citizen and have filed for my brothers again....One of my friend was telling me if i could send the paperworks by my uncle's filing for them years ago, that will expediate the paperworks that my mom files for my brothers....Is there a new law ???....Any input from you will be helpful..I am not even sure if that is true....
      You're friend is right but only up to a point. This new ruling has not been set in stone (fully implemented) so there is still a possibility that it could be shot down, however things seem to be working in your favour.

Don't be surprised that IF this ruling becomes law (passes in all the necessary circuits of the court) that there will be strict guidelines for who qualifies for this special rule. Read for yourself by Googling 'aged out children retaining priority of previous petition ' (you can add '9th circuit ruling' to refine your search) and see if this new Act could possibly help your siblings.
      F3
      My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
      butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = November 2004
      zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}