No announcement yet.

Asking is a derivative beneficiary can travel alone to the US the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking is a derivative beneficiary can travel alone to the US the first time

Yes after 24 years they finally got their visa. My wife's brother and sister in law.
    Does anyone know if the very first time if the sister-in-law, the derivative beneficiary can travel to the USA first without the principle with the principle to follow later. The principle is handicapped and she wants to come first to prepare a house, get transportation and so forth. Can she travel alone.
    I know that if he does the visa is revoked and she cannot travel but he is not dead and will follow later. Does he (the principle) have to be there with her the first time she arrives?
    Anyone who can help I'd appreciate it

The primary beneficiary of a petition has to enter with or before the derivatives. Whatever you claim your BIL's wife needs to come to the US to do to prepare for the arrival of her handicapped husband can be done by anyone including you or your wife.

So all the derivative has to do is make a list of the bare minimum that she needs to get done, give it to anybody who has some intelligence and when the derivative and the primary beneficiary arrives they can do whatever extra they want.
    F3
    My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
    butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = November 2004
    zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}