No announcement yet.

NVC case completed butmissing document?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC case completed butmissing document?

So I finally recieve this email:

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

A letter was previously mailed to the Agent of Choice or Attorney of Record requesting the amendment of previously submitted travelling applicant's Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration form(s) and/or required civil documents that have not been submitted. The principal applicant must provide the missing items listed on the letter and/or the amended Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration form(s) to the U.S. Consular Officer at the time of the visa interview. Do not send these documents to the NVC as this could delay your case.

To download the appropriate Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration form(s) and instructions please visit *

You may review the country specific guidelines for acceptable civil documents in the Department of State's Visa Reciprocity Tables at *.

It clearly states that I just have to wait for appointment. And I've checked both my petitioner and my own e-mail but there's no checklist on what are the "required civil documents" that I haven't submitted. Does anybody know what kind of documents I need to bring? Am I really done with the NVC?
    Thank you in advanced!!
    Last edited by lilchibis; 06-25-2013, 11:30 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X