Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No birth certificate and no one older in family who is eligible to create affidavit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No birth certificate and no one older in family who is eligible to create affidavit

Hi,
    I have applied for green card for my father who was born in Pakistan much before independence. Ofcourse there is no birth certificate and no chance of getting one. Unfortunately all of his relatives older than him have passed away. So cannot create affidavits (as mentioned in other threads). anyone had a similar situation? What are my options?

Thanks in advance.

Tough situation.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

You can use an affidavit from younger relative stating that his birthday celebration on so and so date.

Comment

Yes you can make BC for parent born before partition

I asked my friend to make one for my 82yr old mother. He asked around for the process in Pindi and later asked me to send copies of some documents (passport, ID card, etc) along with the fee and filling a very simple biodata form of her. I paid fee to friend via Western Union. Sometimes they ask for a separate form /authority to allow giving BC to someone else. Anyway, whole process took 3-4wks, requesting friend to receiving in USA!. It has everything needed, parents and grand parent name, on official letter head, water seals of NADRA and Quaid, official's signatures, and I sent a copy with the GC package filing as AOS. Also, there are one/two companies there that can help you as well, if you don't have friend/relative in parents city of birth, but naturally they ask additional money for facilitating working with the govt dept in that city.

Bottomline: Yes, BC can be made in Pakistan for anyone born many many years ago, provided you have the required paper work.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X