Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help!- My fiancée lives in Missouri with H1-B visa, I live in Florida with GC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!- My fiancée lives in Missouri with H1-B visa, I live in Florida with GC.

Hi everybody,

As you know F2A visa is current for this month according to August Bulletin. I am planning to get married my fiancee as soon as possible, but we have some problems; we are living separate from each other since she has a H1 visa(She has to work over there not to lose her visa). I heard living separate will be a problem about getting her a green card even if we have some pictures from our engagement and some others too. Now I came up with an idea, if I get married her and apply for green card for her, changing status process will start; and at the same time if we apply for change of status from H1-B to F1 so she can quit her job and we can live together. Then there will be no problem for her to get a green card. What is your suggestion? What should we do first, change her status from H1 to F1 then get married or get married and then change her status from H1 to F1? We have one more option though, we could wait one more year, then hopefully I will be a citizen but I don't want to wait that long

Thanks in advance,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X