Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Removal of conditions_I-751_received Request for evidence_Name Difference_please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of conditions_I-751_received Request for evidence_Name Difference_please help

Hi,

I filed for I-751 and took the last name of my wife and mentioned my former last name in field "other names used"
    I legally changed my last name at the Social Security office based on my marriage certificate
    I was given a new Social Security Card with my new last name but same number as previous SSC
    I received a new driver license from the DMV reflecting my new last name

After filing I-751 I received the following RFE:

"Name Difference: Submit documentary evidence to establish that "..." and "..." are the same person. Examples may include copies of birth certificate, marriage certificate, or divorce decree - if they establish that the two names are used by the same person. Submit evidence of a court-ordered legal name change, if applicable. The most persuasive evidence is photo identification in each name. Note: Affidavits will not be considered primary evidence."

I gathered the following documents that I am going to send back:

Color photocopy of CA driver license (new name) and greencard (old name)
    Color photocopy of passport (old name)
    Color photocopy of both Social Security Cards (one has my old name, one has my new name. both reflect the same number)
    Color Photocopy of marriage certificate, birth certificate and church certificate - baptism (birth certificate and church certifcate are in German but I have a translation by a certified translater plus affidavit)
    Copy of Social Security Administration letter (receipt that I applied for my social security card. letter reflects my new name)
    Copy and translation of Police clearance certificate reflecting my old name.

My questions:
    Is there anything else I should send?
    Are color copies of DL, GC and passport enough evidence as "photo identification in each name"?
    Should I send originals (birth certificate/church certificate/marriage certificate)?

Thank you very much in advance! I appreciate any advice!!

Mark

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X