DS-230 Help (Expert's Advice Needed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-230 Help (Expert's Advice Needed)

I am new to this forum & If I have posed in the wrong section, I would like to ask the moderators to please move the topic into the right section.

I WANT SOME HELP REGARDING DS-230 FORM:

I have sent DS-230 two times before & I will have to send it for the 3rd time.

But in my Education I mentioned 2 of my fields (same educationals department) but Different Courses. which are Texile Desinging and Fashion Designing.

The problem is that, when I filled up my previous 2 of DS-230 forms, I was in a Educational Institute doing my certificate. Hence I mentioned "Certificate" in my DS-230 from.

Unfortunately, I was never able to complete my certificate due to my new job which is very much far away from the insitute where I was doing my Certificate. Now I will have to send the DS-230 form for the 3rd time & I am very much worried.

I need your advise, what should I do regarding this, because I never wanted to lie and I do not want to lie about my education. The problem is that I had no one to help me that time while filling the DS-230 from, my whole famliy is in United States.

As I was doing my certificate at the time, so I mentioned in the DS-230 from about the certificate. Now I am not able to complete my certificate what shoud I do?

Should I remove the name of that Institute from my DS-230 from OR Should I mention "N/A" there instead of "Certificate" OR if none of these then please advise me with the best of your opinion (Experts only please)

My case is under Famliy Based Visa.
    Last edited by livingandlight; 10-09-2013, 09:24 PM.

Fill ds-260 ..d-230is replaced from by ds260..may be it bcuz of that ur form is getting rejected

Comment

My form is not getting rejected, I was interviewed 3-4 years ago. I am in AP. I my country we have a choice either to fill DS-230 or DS-260. I do not think that you are able to understand my point. I am talking about the educational institution thing, not the DS-230 or DS-260 form which I am supposed to fill. If you have read my first post you may understand about my concerns.

Comment

As of september1st all country fills ds260 online. Dont be so stuburn about changes. As education goes, put only details that you completed. If you did not complete some course, that
        Is not big deal. I would worry about filling right form(ds260). Then worry abou minor detail of education.

Comment

Dont advice stubborn people like this..who want advice but Still stick on with their dumb mind..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X